FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
American Coatings Show and Conference 2020
Questions & Answers
(Updated: April 2, 2020)
The organizers of the American Coatings Show and Conference 2020 (ACS/ACC) want to thank you for your support, patience and cooperation as we work through the challenges stemming from the COVID-19 outbreak. To keep our exhibitors, attendees and stakeholders informed of new developments, we will continue to update this web page with the latest details.
1. IS THE 2020 AMERICAN COATINGS SHOW AND CONFERENCE POSTPONED OR CANCELED?
The 2020 AC Show and Conference is officially canceled.
2. WHY WAS THE ACS CANCELED AFTER THE INITIAL POSTPONEMENT ANNOUNCEMENT?
Due to the increasing concerns surrounding COVID-19, we felt that the available dates in early August would not allow for the best participation from the coatings industry.
3. WHEN AND WHERE WILL THE NEXT ACS/ACC BE HELD?
The ACS/ACC will resume its biennial schedule April 5-7, 2022, at the Indiana Convention Center in Indianapolis.
4. WHAT HAPPENS TO MY BOOTH SPACE?
You will receive a notification from show management within 24 hours of this posting. You will be given an option to transfer a portion of your booth space to 2022. That option will be accompanied by several attractive incentives.
5. WILL I HAVE THE OPTION OF RECEIVING A REFUND FOR MY BOOTH?
If you choose not to transfer your booth space, you will be eligible for a full refund.
6. WILL I RECEIVE A REFUND FOR MY AC CONFERENCE REGISTRATION?
Yes, all Conference registrations will be automatically processed and refunded.
7. WILL I RECEIVE A REFUND FOR MY ATTENDEE REGISTRATION?
Yes, all Attendee registrations will be automatically processed and refunded.
8. WHEN WILL MY REFUND BE PROCESSED?
Due to the high volume of transactions, we anticipate that refunds will take 3 to 4 weeks to process.
9. HOW WILL MY REFUND BE RETURNED IF REQUESTED?
In general, refunds will be issued the same way the payment was made. There may be exceptions to this; if so, you will be contacted with specific instructions.
10. HOW DO I HANDLE ORDERS WITH VENDORS RELATED TO THE ACS?
You are responsible for contacting and canceling all orders that have been placed with individual vendors.