FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Where do the show and conference take place?
The American Coatings Show and Conference 2022 will take place in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Indiana Convention Center
100 S. Capitol Ave.
Indianapolis, IN 46225 Click here for directions.
2. When do the show and conference take place, and what are the official hours?
The American Coatings Show and Conference is a biennial event that occurs every other year (even years). The next event occurs in April 5-7, 2022.
April 5, 2022 -- 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
April 6, 2022 -- 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
April 7, 2022 -- 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
3. How do I reserve booth space?
4. How do I sign up as an exhibitor?
Please complete the Exhibitor Application form which may be found on the home page of the American Coatings Show 2022.
5. What are the costs for exhibiting?
Rates for exhibit space may be found on the Exhibitor Info page of the ACS website.
6. The ACS is a hard-wall show. What exactly does that mean, and how will it affect my exhibition booth?
Exhibitors are required to erect a hard-wall as a partition wall between neighbouring booths in the same way you would at a typical pipe and drape event. Please contact show management for further clarification, if necessary.
7. When does exhibitor registration open?
Exhibitor Registration will open September of 2021. At that point, exhibitors will be able to register their staff members. We will place a registration link on the website when registration opens.
8. How many complimentary registrations do exhibitors receive?
Exhibitors receive two (2) complimentary exhibitor registrations per 10x10 booth space. For example, if you have a 10x20 booth space, you will receive four complimentary registrations.
9. When will the Exhibitor Kit be available?
The Exhibitor Kit will be available on the ACS website in September 2021.
10. When and where will I officially be listed as an ACS exhibitor ?
Confirmed exhibitors will be listed on the floorplan and ACS mobile app.
11. May I purchase the official attendee database?
Please be aware of scammers that offer to sell the ACS attendee list. This information will not be made available to any third-party group.
12. May I sign up for product presentations?
Exhibitors may inquire about product presentations. Please contact show management and mention how many 15-minute slots you are seeking. Product Presentation slots will be confirmed after the Feb.15, 2022 deadline. Please note there are a limited number of slots available, and you may not be granted all slots that you’ve requested. Presentation slots will be scheduled at the discretion of show management.
13. Which networking activities typically take place on the show floor in order to attract visitors?
The ACS 2022 will have numerous events available for exhibitors and attendees to network. Networking activities will be announced before the event.
14. How may we take advantage of sponsorship opportunities at the ACS?
Sponsorship opportunities are posted on the ACS website. We want to connect with you to make sure that we can discuss the various options and create packages that meet your budget.
15. When does housing open?
Housing will open September 2021. At that point, you will be able to make your hotel accommodations at one of the selected hotels. Special rates will be available. A housing link will be placed on the ACS website when housing opens.
Please note that these special rates will be available only through the official housing reservation authorities. You will likely receive calls and emails from third-party companies informing you about hotel availability. The trade show industry considers these companies as “room poachers” and “housing pirates.” They use deceptive business practices to sell overpriced, nonexistent hotel rooms.
As the American Coatings Show and Conference organizer, we want to explicitly warn you that hotel rooms reserved outside the official hotel room block will be booked at your own risk. Please do not fall for these scams.
16. What is the best way for exhibitors to stay in-the-know about the American Coatings Show 2022?
We highly recommend that you review all event-related emails, marketing information, social media updates, and links, as well as frequently visiting the website www.american-coatings-show.com.
17. Whom should I contact if I want to exhibit at the American Coatings Show 2022?
Please contact Show Management:
Cameron Hames at +1 (770) 727-0407 firstname.lastname@example.org
Dirk Ebener +1 (770) 727-0406 email@example.com
18. Will transportation be provided during show hours?
Most hotels that are part of the room block are within walking distance of the convention center. Several of the hotels that are further away from the convention center may offer transportation. Public parking is also available near the facility.
19. What other events will take place as part of the ACS 2022?
The ACS 2022 will hold the Fun Run at White River State Park for participants of the show and conference. Proceeds from the ACS Fun Run will be used to fund student participation at future AC Conferences.
20. What are the safety protocols for the Indiana Convention Center?
ACS organizers and management will honor the rules and regulations set forth by the Indiana Convention Center & Lucus Oil Stadium (ICCLOS) and Indianapolis state authorities for the ACS 2022.
21. How far is it from the airport to the convention center?
The airport is approximately 15 miles away from downtown Indianapolis. Please click here for directions. We recommend planning 20-25 minutes to drive to the convention center.
22. What restaurant options are available in downtown Indianapolis?
Please contact the Indianapolis Convention and Visitor Bureau at www.visitindy.com for assistance with all local activities and restaurant opportunities. Their phone number is +1 (317) 262-3000.